These two characters are both linked to a group of trapped astral spirits called The Path, said astral beings are enclosed in various very realistic mannequin bodies. These characters are currently being searched for by The Path who only want to be released from their confinements, they have been sought after for a long time, they will be found.
It is possible that they heard rumors that some people have been looking for them, I leave that up to whoever picks the characters.
Here is a link to the character page of a member of The Path, the history there is their shared history. Each of these characters have two members actively seeking them.
It is also up to the writers if the characters know one another.
Purpose: The scholar behind the creation of the tome which bound The Path to their current forms, someone that can hopefully release them from their bondage. Survival is not ensured, this character may die. (I would prefer a member that has been on the site for a while, as well as someone who has an approved character.)
Age: Young to Middle Aged for an Elf
- Knowledge of the magical arts from dream walking in the Astral Plane.
- Frequently tries and fails to makes her own spells, sells the tomes she deems defective.
- Dreams of being a great spell maker one day.
- Always losing tomes?
- Being used by some higher force, unable to see this?
- Living area literally littered with dangerous tomes she hasn't sold off?
- Her spells are dangerous to everyone, including herself?
- Some scars hidden by her clothes
Purpose: The trader (dirty scammer) that sold the defective tome to Brundil, which led to him summoning The Path. Survival is not ensured, this character may die. (I would prefer a member that has been on the site for a while, as well as someone who has an approved character.)
Age: Middle Aged or Old, it's been awhile since he sold that tome.
- Professional scam artist
- Really good at getting out of sticky situations.
- Will lie his ass off to get a sale.
- Rich from all his deals?
- Still doing the merchant thing?
- Well known for giving raw deals?