Marn City Guard

For broader discussion between groups that may cover multiple plots.
Saruna
Staff
Name: Saruna Rischett
Race: Human

Re: Marn City Guard

Post by Saruna » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:21 pm

Finally added a brief writeup of the loyalists in the main page, and added the two npcs. Gief ranks for them pls, Kit!

Meesh has been updating the list with ranks and years worked, so if you see your characters are missing that info please post it in this thread or pm her (I think she was planning on sending pms but I'm not sure if she has) so it can be fully updated.

Also, I would highly encourage anyone interested in doing some actual guard work to consider pming Terro about his thread idea! I'm sure he'd be willing to backdate the thread a bit so your characters can still participate in all the rebellion stuff. (I would but I'm pretty full up on threads atm >>)
#biologicallyconscientious||Characters and threads.

Kitan
Staff
Name: Kitan Valyra
Race: Fox Shifter

Post by Kitan » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:02 am

All loyalists are g5, so both of the NPCs are g5.
The Dreaded App Assassin

Niabi
Staff
Name: Niabi
Race: Deer Woman

Post by Niabi » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:32 am

I already sent him a PM and told him if nobody else contacted him that I would be willing to play both guard characters. However, if anyone else wants to join the thread, that would be nice too.
Killer of Squirrels

Saruna
Staff
Name: Saruna Rischett
Race: Human

Post by Saruna » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:48 am

ohhhh, did he ever reply back? I was worried he might have disappeared because, you know, some people get discouraged if there isn't a lot of immediate feedback. If you already sent him a pm though and he's already not as active... :(
#biologicallyconscientious||Characters and threads.

Niabi
Staff
Name: Niabi
Race: Deer Woman

Post by Niabi » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:48 am

No response yet. I sent it last Wednesday and he has read it. I hope he's just busy with school or Halloween and maybe he'll be back next week.
Killer of Squirrels