The Dagger and Wing [REJECTED]

Old world development posts that have been reviewed and incorporated or put aside.
Alistair
Outsider
Name: Alistair Cane
Race: Human-Faerie

The Dagger and Wing [REJECTED]

Post by Alistair » Wed May 26, 2010 1:35 am

The Dagger and Wing is a crime syndicate that I have been toying around with as far as Ideas it's still pretty vague but it works with the whole Shadow Organization theme.

Basic Information:

Base of operations:
Somewhere near or around Marn

Symbol:
A dagger pierced through a wing

Goals:
Currently unknown but it's definitely not good and involves the revival of ancient magics along with the acquisition of power.

Organization:
Leader- Unknown (very powerful, calculating and evil), referred to as Lord Zeggrin (probably an alias). Only the five have ever seen the leader in person.

The five- The five best of the organization these ruthless assassins are the personal execution squad of the leader and answer only to him. (nothing else is known about them, they are often referred too as the dagger.)

Speakers:
The liaison between the five and feathers or various groups. Men and woman specialized in stealth they're faces are never seen.

The feathers:
Members of the group, feathers are henchman normally lead by a single leader who takes his orders from one of the five. Members of this group are still elite and ruthless killers who will not go down easily.

Various gangs:
Many underground organizations work for the organization either knowingly or only known to the leaders. This includes bandits, raiders, theives, assassins, and general thugs.

All members of The Dagger and Wing (feathers and up) carry silver coins (2 inch diameter) with the raised imprint of a dagger piercing a feather. While the coins may have more magical abilities the only two are known;

One is a glowing aura which can only be seen by another carrying the coin. This is how the group identifies themselves.

The second is the coin bursts into flames turning to ash in seconds if the owner dies.

This group is strong but in the shadows anyone and everyone is welcome to use them but please be respectful, don't topple the group or reveal anything pertinent without first asking in this thread. Also any and all ideas are welcome.

Ischia
Outsider
Name: Ischia etNatuia
Race: Half-elven

Re: The Dagger and Wing

Post by Ischia » Wed May 26, 2010 2:19 am

Awesome! I'd love to know there's a rogue guild out there of which I'm pointedly not becoming a member.

The fact that they're magic-users makes it even better. Now I have a self-righteous reason as well as a greed reason to not be a member.

I'm not even being sarcastic at all. This is great.

Alistair
Outsider

Post by Alistair » Wed May 26, 2010 4:23 am

Sounds Good, glad you like it :D

Deilakrion
Citizen
Name: Deilakrion
Race: Elf

Post by Deilakrion » Wed May 26, 2010 4:29 pm

Hmm, an organization tied to ancient magic could also be formed from the skeleton of the failed magic group that Cam decimated. It'd be a good reason for them to become more of a militant group.

I'd try to keep something like this subtle though, else Bela will turn them all into gross lumps of flesh, which is a bit of a downer on the agenda.

Niabi
Staff
Name: Niabi
Race: Deer Woman

Post by Niabi » Wed May 26, 2010 5:29 pm

I'd also like to point out that between Bela, Cam and the Judges that there are undercover spies who work in the shadier parts of town and turn in criminal activity to the proper authorities.
Killer of Squirrels

Vexako
Citizen
Name: Vexako
Race: something

Post by Vexako » Wed May 26, 2010 5:37 pm

Hanser toooooo!

Alistair
Outsider

Post by Alistair » Thu May 27, 2010 2:58 am

Well what's the fun of a criminal organization if there's no one to catch you?

Plus the reason they survive is cause no one know who they are, anonymity is better than a giant army, a bullet proof vest, and all the power in the world. No one can kill something if they don't know where who or what it is. :D

But I like the fact that people are thinking about the group Deilakrion would you mind messaging me with more info about the group Cam decimated, see if they work together with the rough outline of where i intend to go with them (still a work in progress).

Vexako
Citizen
Name: Vexako
Race: something

Post by Vexako » Thu May 27, 2010 3:47 pm

*is deil* urf, it might be better getting information about it from whomever was in that thread. Meesha, who was in that thread with the magic users, who is still here, other than frugnuts?

Ischia
Outsider
Name: Ischia etNatuia
Race: Half-elven

Post by Ischia » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:21 am

I have a possible meeting place, attached to a character I'm currently working on - an apothecary, that happens to be blind. Who better to purchase your spell supplies from or trade contraband magic items through, than someone who couldn't point you out in a crowd? I still have to go through approval, but I'd be really interested in being involved.

Frug
Site Admin
Name: Phil
Race: fool

Post by Frug » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:55 am

Smells ripe for a plot.
The world is an arena, not a stage. RP is a stage, not an arena.

Alistair
Outsider

Post by Alistair » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:16 pm

Im really excited to get this going as it is linked integrally with my character Alistair's development I was wondering if anyone would interested in joining the organization or using it as a "bad guy" in a plot if so please send me a message and ill see if I can help. :)

Derin Edala
Citizen
Name: Derin
Race: Human

Post by Derin Edala » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:59 pm

I hope Derin doesn't find out about this... she'd probably get herself killed in minutes.
We have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.