For discussion and development of the world of Pal Tahrenor
Saruna
Staff
Name: Saruna Rischett
Race: Human

Marn Politics

Post by Saruna » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:09 pm

http://www.tharshaddin.com/wiki/Marn_politics

Please let me know here if there are any inconsistencies in the post with what individual players had intended for the families. Too, if you do not want any new players picking up family members of families you have created (as in, from now until several years from now) please leave a reply here and we'll discuss how to handle it at the member meeting.

These are the graphs that go with the writeup. I have not had the opportunity to talk to Frug about inclusion. Elys and Solovev at this time represent blank spots or potential families to be put in. I already have one new one, and stuff.

Still missing a writeup or two, and invention of new names -- aghghaggh.

Descendant politic leanings:

Rule abiding level, where Tomes represent the set law:

Traditional extreme = Follow Tomes 100%
Reformist extreme = Abolish Tomes

Tolerance level in regards to people who break with your beliefs and what you want to do with them:

Tolerant extreme = 0 heads on a platter, we can figure this out dawg.
Intolerant extreme = I WILL HAVE ALL YOUR HEADS ON A PLATTER.

I've named this last one 'claustrophobia'

#biologicallyconscientious||Characters and threads.

Saruna
Staff

Re: Marn Politics

Post by Saruna » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:16 am

reupload to fix a name

claustrophobia

all hate

all love

Stella
Staff
Name: Zaskia

Post by Stella » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:25 am

I've made a table/chart of the political relationships, which was Lisa/Ree's suggestion.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

I like it a lot better for viewing, but I don't think it's a great idea to embed it directly in the setting page. Providing a link to it from the setting page should be enough; this way it's more easily editable and I don't have to lift a finger since it's already basically interactive.

I'll add the rest of the links to the different families later. In the mean time, speak up and let us know what you guys (MEMBERS, AHEM, KIT) want changed about this political map. Many of these relationships were thought up while drunk and picking at random, so we need your input to help fix things that don't make sense.
(09:20:49) Kahmari: and can't even specificly put what their lore is from then complains when someone knows the lore of their char
(09:21:13) Stella: I too enjo specifcly lore chars.

Metarie
Staff
Name: Metarie
Race: Elf

Post by Metarie » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:00 pm

Love it. Agree that we need to revisit the relationships part.

Do we all have the ability to modify so updates to the relationships can be done by those with family names shown?
A story is like a tapestry; it is never finished until the final thread is sewn.

Profile | Thread Tracking

Saruna
Staff

Post by Saruna » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:14 pm

Please don't forget that the non-claimed families were then built around the relationships. I know we decided those while drunk, but the whole point of the write-ups of those families was to make them make sense.

Stella
Staff

Post by Stella » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:37 pm

I can give anybody with a google account editing privileges, and will do that later today.
(09:20:49) Kahmari: and can't even specificly put what their lore is from then complains when someone knows the lore of their char

Stella
Staff

Post by Stella » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:24 pm

Any editors of this political chart please send me your email, since apparently you can't view emails anymore on google+. :|