Something Lingers

Alyson Rolfe
Citizen
Name: Alyson Rolfe
Race: Human

Something Lingers

Post by Alyson Rolfe » Mon May 11, 2009 6:35 pm

Myllis - since you're busy, would you mind if we fast-forward to night? Then I could put up a post with what is happening to Tomas?
Alyson Rolfe

Aramyllis Dae
Citizen
Name: Aramyllis_Dae
Race: Human + Fae-Elf

Re: Something Lingers

Post by Aramyllis Dae » Tue May 12, 2009 6:35 am

*winces and tries to hide*

I know, I know, I'm awful. I had lotsa work and then I think my brain fried. I had all these good ideas and then I just couldn't get them down. It took me a ridiculous amount of time to post, but it's finally done.

Hopefully you don't mind that I didn't speed us straight forward to night. You can post one more time, then in my reply I'll take us through to sundown/bedtime. How's that sound? Acceptable?
Feathers on the fall.

Alyson Rolfe
Citizen

Post by Alyson Rolfe » Thu May 14, 2009 7:25 pm

I'm not in any hurry - I just wanted to move on if you were too busy to post. I'm glad you found time, and don't feel like you have to rush to post nightfall - I'm open if there is any more character building/plot building stuff you want to fit in before then. If you post before tomorrow afternoon I can reply tomorrow, otherwise it will be Monday as I'll be away from the computer this weekend.

Hope your exams, etc are going well!
Alyson Rolfe

Aramyllis Dae
Citizen
Name: Aramyllis_Dae
Race: Human + Fae-Elf

Post by Aramyllis Dae » Fri May 15, 2009 11:35 pm

As much as I'm ready to get down to the action, I hesitate to speed us through, as we can't really deal with Tomas' murder until Camulous and the gang are ready to come back to Shim. However, I will try to come up with something interesting to occupy us in the meantime! :)
Feathers on the fall.

Alyson Rolfe
Citizen

Post by Alyson Rolfe » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:02 pm

After talking to Frug - we're going to go ahead and post the Tomas/Bela confrontation, since things have been so busy. We can still back post earlier in the day to finish out Alyson and Myllie's day on the farm. :)

Hope things are going okay for you!
Alyson Rolfe