ummmmm, it's Ra'Nali's turn, right?
You just got blue-balled

Jaspenellar
Citizen
Name: Loen
Race: Half-Elven

Re: Zou visits the Drunken Rat Tavern

Post by Jaspenellar » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:39 pm

I'll post something, right now and then its Ra, yes. Sorry for delays/confusion... have not felt particularly creative lately...
"She who can laugh at herself will never cease to be amused."

Frug
Site Admin
Name: Phil
Race: fool

Post by Frug » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:19 pm

Okay, so I said I would join in this thread, however that is going to be delayed. Jasp and I have been talking a bit about a plot idea she has, and once we know exactly what we're going to do with that I'll toss the need-to-know information in here and let everyone decide what they want to do.

My goal is to have everyone involved in this thread now somehow be involved in that plot - not necessarily on the same side.
The world is an arena, not a stage. RP is a stage, not an arena.

Zou
Citizen
Name: Zou
Race: Goat spirit inside a drum

Post by Zou » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:21 am

excellent! a bit of conflict is what we need here! beefy jones corset! I'm a little drunk, so I'm gonna post tomorrow...
Wisdom begins in wonder, whereas ignorance begins in a will to change things. Our will is a function regulated by reflection; hence it is dependent on the quality of that reflection. And mortal reflections will never match infinite wonder.

Zou
Citizen

Post by Zou » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:27 am

why don't I just get wasted and do something stupid, then whoever wants to take pity on me and drag me home can. that way we can move this thing past the bar, and maybe our abilities and weaknesses will show in an environment less constrictive of our creativity.

the five of us don't seem to have much tying us together yet. if anybody has any other ideas, please shout out!
Wisdom begins in wonder, whereas ignorance begins in a will to change things. Our will is a function regulated by reflection; hence it is dependent on the quality of that reflection. And mortal reflections will never match infinite wonder.

Aura Thesin
Citizen
Name: Aura
Race: Human

Post by Aura Thesin » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:20 pm

Sorry, I was away for a couple days unexpectedly, them my family wanted to spend time with me! *gag* The nerve of some people!

I had thought we were trying to get back to the normal order, and it had been me that had switched out of place. Mostly cause I can't remember, and for some reason thought I was after Caiohme.

Anyways, I will post now. I don't have any ideas, but Aura's going to have to leave in a few minutes, under the advice of the bartender. She just wants to show her appreciation for the people who helped her get rid of her unwanted suitor.
Life is a journey. Which direction will you take today?

Ra'Nali
Outsider
Name: RaNali

Post by Ra'Nali » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:44 am

With two groups of characters going in very different directions, with the one group departing to Zou's for tea and cookies I'd imagine, and the other staying and having a whose worst at talking contest, i feel the need to bring up, like, i don't know, do we split the forum, keep it as is? I am fine either way, whatever you guys feel is best.

Caiomhe Feryn
Citizen
Name: Cai

Post by Caiomhe Feryn » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:50 am

Well, let's not split up the entire forum... but the thread, yeah. :D

Cai (the character, not me) doesn't really care what the others are doing. She's self-centered.

Ra'Nali
Outsider

Post by Ra'Nali » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:51 am

Right, thread, totally meant thread. Ra is much the same way, the only thing he cares about at the moment is that there is an opportunity to heal sitting right in front of him.

Anja
Citizen
Name: Anja
Race: Arach-Dwarf

Post by Anja » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:35 pm

(this is Zou btw)

well, if we do end up at my pad for tea and cookies, then we can jump to Zou's home thread in the residential district. otherwise we can play it by ear.

Zou's house is here:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1704
Surrounded by poo

Jaspenellar
Citizen
Name: Loen
Race: Half-Elven

Post by Jaspenellar » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:24 pm

I will post, but probably not until tomorrow. I just found out some annoying news and not really in the mindset to post.
"She who can laugh at herself will never cease to be amused."

Ra'Nali
Outsider

Post by Ra'Nali » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Take your time jasp, no rush. Sorry to hear that you've gotten some bad news, Hope things get better!

Zou
Citizen

Post by Zou » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:30 pm

yeah, best wishes!

Gizmo
Citizen
Name: Gizmo
Race: Machine and Gnomish

Post by Gizmo » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:28 am

I guess this is goodbye to Aura. It's been good RPing with you, I'm sure we'll meet again. maybe with different characters.

Should we split up the remaining two and two here? Jaspen and I can go to Zou's home thread in the residential district.
You just got blue-balled

Aura Thesin
Citizen
Name: Aura

Post by Aura Thesin » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:08 am

Actually... I meant that as "We have to go", not 'I'. I'm going to readjust it now.

Sorry for the confusion.

I agree with splitting it here.
Life is a journey. Which direction will you take today?