Look What the Wolf Dragged In

Communicate with players you are currently writing with here.
You should check your plot discussion topics regularly.
User avatar
Wulf
Citizen
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:35 am
Name: Wulf
Race: Half-Elf

Look What the Wolf Dragged In

Post by Wulf » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Availability: Open upon asking

Posting Speed: Standard

Characters Involved: Wulf/Illae

Location: City of Marn

Summary: Illae was wounded while escaping a Setkhantosian jail for theft, and ended up in the port of Keltaris. She went to sleep in a cart, and when she awoke she was in the city of Marn, hurt and with nowhere to go. Found by Wulf as she wanders around the city, and he tries to help her out, not knowing she is a thief.
There is pleasure in the pathless woods, There is a rapture on the lonely shore, There is society, where none intrudes, By the deep sea, and music in its roar: I love not man the less, but Nature more...
Lord Byron

User avatar
Illae
Outsider
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:34 am
Name: Illae
Race: Half elf Half human

Re: Look What the Wolf Dragged In

Post by Illae » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Yay, it has begun!

User avatar
Vane Ulmar
Outsider
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:17 am
Name: Vane Ulmar
Race: Human

Re: Look What the Wolf Dragged In

Post by Vane Ulmar » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:26 am

I could join in if possible. Vane can run into Wulf and Illae and try to help them, since he's also new in town and is trying to become familiar with the people.

User avatar
Illae
Outsider
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:34 am
Name: Illae
Race: Half elf Half human

Re: Look What the Wolf Dragged In

Post by Illae » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:22 pm

Woah woah woah, let's slow down, back up!

Vane, I don't think Wulf shot you with an arrow in the neck. I'm pretty certain he punched you between the legs, and now has an arrow pointed at your throat, but he hasn't loosed it yet!

I haven't finished reading your post, but I saw blood spraying and had to stop and come here, lol! I hope you both are on soon/today so that we can fix this/work it out!

Let me go a little further to explain:

Wulf turned and punched Vane inbetween the legs. He was vague about how hard he hit, but you can interpret it however you want.

He then took his bow, nocked an arrow, and trained it on you--meaning he put an arrow on his bow and pointed it at you.

Then he goes on a little bit, talking about where he aimed and what it would do if he let the arrow go. He aimed it at your throat, and if he lets it go, he's aiming to have it go through the side of Vane's throat. It would "[nick] the artery, then punch through the spine at an angle. Should break it, or at least cut his nerve chord, if not, artery would bleed him quick." So, it would be a pretty severe injury if it hits how he wants, killing Vane.

I'm just explaining to try and clear up any miscommunication. Not saying you didn't understand all of that, just that you clearly misread something, and I wanna make sure that everyone is on the same page :)
Last edited by Illae on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
KoriStronghammer
Citizen
Posts: 331
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:27 am
Name: Kori Stronghammer
Race: HumanNorthernman

Re: Look What the Wolf Dragged In

Post by KoriStronghammer » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:36 pm

Yea, Wulf never shot the arrow. Just aimed it.
Through the gates of hell, as we make our way to heaven, through enemy lines, Primo Victoria!

User avatar
Niabi
Staff
Posts: 1194
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:28 pm
Name: Niabi
Race: Deer Woman

Re: Look What the Wolf Dragged In

Post by Niabi » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:05 pm

This is happening inside Marn? I sure hope there are no Guards around to see.
Killer of Squirrels

User avatar
Vane Ulmar
Outsider
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:17 am
Name: Vane Ulmar
Race: Human

Re: Look What the Wolf Dragged In

Post by Vane Ulmar » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:18 pm

Woah woah what? I though he just used the arrow in his hand like a knife o.O

User avatar
Vane Ulmar
Outsider
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:17 am
Name: Vane Ulmar
Race: Human

Re: Look What the Wolf Dragged In

Post by Vane Ulmar » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Oooooooooh.... *facepalm*
Yeah, let me reedit the whole thing

User avatar
Wulf
Citizen
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:35 am
Name: Wulf
Race: Half-Elf

Re: Look What the Wolf Dragged In

Post by Wulf » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Nia, on the road. Not in Marn yet.
There is pleasure in the pathless woods, There is a rapture on the lonely shore, There is society, where none intrudes, By the deep sea, and music in its roar: I love not man the less, but Nature more...
Lord Byron

User avatar
Vane Ulmar
Outsider
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:17 am
Name: Vane Ulmar
Race: Human

Re: Look What the Wolf Dragged In

Post by Vane Ulmar » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:41 pm

I reposted. God, I feel retarted, sorry XD

User avatar
Illae
Outsider
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:34 am
Name: Illae
Race: Half elf Half human

Re: Look What the Wolf Dragged In

Post by Illae » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:22 pm

Psst, hey, Wulf!

"He heard her ask the other man where a doctor was...."

Erm...? Lol.

User avatar
Wulf
Citizen
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:35 am
Name: Wulf
Race: Half-Elf

Re: Look What the Wolf Dragged In

Post by Wulf » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:53 pm

you didn't see anything.
There is pleasure in the pathless woods, There is a rapture on the lonely shore, There is society, where none intrudes, By the deep sea, and music in its roar: I love not man the less, but Nature more...
Lord Byron

User avatar
Illae
Outsider
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:34 am
Name: Illae
Race: Half elf Half human

Re: Look What the Wolf Dragged In

Post by Illae » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Hey guys, from today until the 5th I'm going to be on a trip so i might not be able to post. I'm bringing my computer though, so I might be able to post something.

7/3/12: Hey guys, it's 1am and I'm finally getting onto my computer. I wanna try and get something up tomorrow but I have a question. I'm not exactly surer where to go/what to do in my next post in terms of venturing to this doctor or anything...can you help me out, please? Thanks :D

User avatar
Vane Ulmar
Outsider
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:17 am
Name: Vane Ulmar
Race: Human

Re: Look What the Wolf Dragged In

Post by Vane Ulmar » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:27 am

well... We could ask Metarie, as I read she is a doctor in Marn.

User avatar
Illae
Outsider
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:34 am
Name: Illae
Race: Half elf Half human

Re: Look What the Wolf Dragged In

Post by Illae » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:42 am

That's a possibility, however, Wulf has plans on taking Illae to a Shanty doctor, not a real Marn one. I just have questions on what to write, exactly. Where we're going, if we need to skip something, etc etc.

Post Reply