Returning to March

All other out of character discussion and chit-chat goes here.
Look for people to write with and introduce yourself here.
Vahn Riverdown
Outsider
Name: Vahn Riverdown
Race: Human

Returning to March

Post by Vahn Riverdown » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:00 am

Heya Thar Shaddin,

I'm Clark and I hope to start writing amongst ya'll again soon. I took a long vacation in August and when I returned I was swooped away to another writing site by a female friend. Such is power of the wonderful women in my life. Alas, our tightly knit group of friends have parted ways recently, to adventure no more. Tsk tsk.

So I'm looking through my old records and remembered I had a password for your excellent community. Oh my! So scandalous. Let's try this again 2015 style. I'll revisit a little about me since I've been away. I'm 28, white, male, single, and live in the United States. I'm a retail salesman by trade and I've been pbp writing since 2008 on the net, mostly science fiction though. I accept bribes, gas money, and even play a little cards too. I don't remember getting any real IC posts in last year? Though I was plotting with a few people to getting around to doing just that.

Leave me a message below or send me a PM to say hello or a 'Where you been Vahn!?" message. Lol. Clark or Vahn is fine. I'll respond happily to either. Also, I'm a habitual writer and can generally churn out a somber reply at least once everyday. So if you're like me, drop me a line. Happy to talk and write with everybody again soon'ish_er. *wink*

Darrik
Citizen
Name: Darrik
Race: Dwarf

Re: Returning to March

Post by Darrik » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:28 am

It really feels like this is straight out of a dating site writeup: "I'm 28, white, male, single, and live in the United States. I'm a retail salesman by trade and I've been pbp writing since 2008 on the net, mostly science fiction though. I accept bribes, gas money, and even play a little cards too. "

Just in case it's not obvious, this isn't a dating site ;)

Jests aside, you were speaking with Ren Brokk about a thread August of last year, and were asked to make the first post, but then you left on your travels. (See http://www.tharshaddin.com/rp/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3600 )

Might be worth sending Ren a PM to see if they are still interested.

Vahn Riverdown
Outsider
Name: Vahn Riverdown
Race: Human

Re: Returning to March

Post by Vahn Riverdown » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:23 am

The Bachelor: Thar Shaddin? Oh sorry. Wrong web series. My mistake. :p

Good thoughts Darrik. I think I'll go about that right now. Hope things are well with you. :)