Wow. I just fell off the face of the earth.

All other out of character discussion and chit-chat goes here.
Look for people to write with and introduce yourself here.
Fusha
Outsider
Name: Fusha
Race: Shapeshifter

Wow. I just fell off the face of the earth.

Post by Fusha » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:32 pm

I feel awful right now... Haven't thought about this for at least a year and realized I just fell of the face of the earth a few years ago. Not even a "sorry I don't have the time." Well, for all the good it does now (none really but it will make me feel a tiny bit better at least) I have to apologize for that. So, sorry to those who were part of our little thread "A Devious Deception" if any of you are still around... And to anyone else that may have been affected.

Probably not going to make a return, I just don't have the time between high school and sports but yeah I needed to get that out there.

Later,
Fusha (Gray)

Saruna
Staff
Name: Saruna Rischett
Race: Human

Re: Wow. I just fell off the face of the earth.

Post by Saruna » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:36 pm

It is considerate of you to come back and apologize -- very few people do, so I appreciate it. That said, you are still under our age limit. It doesn't matter whether or not you were able to initially trick us (which is, in itself, not exactly encouraged) -- the rule is in place both to protect the site and to not contribute to the delinquency of minors. Yes, you can go search up any number of damaging things on the internet, but we don't want that to happen here. So, you are more than welcome to come back next year when you turn 16, but I'm afraid at the moment we are going to have to restrict you from playing here.

Whatever you wind up doing, I wish you the best.
#biologicallyconscientious||Characters and threads.

Fusha
Outsider

Post by Fusha » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:01 am

Alright. Didn't originally "trick," I got permission - unless you mean trick in that you probably shouldn't have let me in the first place which would be understandable - but I'm not here to argue. I'm busy anyway like I said. I'll still probably hang in the chat once and a while if that's alright.

Saruna
Staff

Post by Saruna » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:30 pm

Ahh, so firstly an apology -- typically for anyone who receives special permission we will ask them for their parents' permission, and then will keep a record of that in the admin section. We didn't do that for some reason, so if you do have time and want to play we'll need parental permission again before you turn 16. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but I do see where we did accept your second app after you'd mentioned that you were under 16.

So, yup, more than welcome to stick around and all that jazz. Sorry for jumping the gun!

Fusha
Outsider

Post by Fusha » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:13 pm

No problem. I'm focusing on baseball right now but I might come back over late summer?

Saruna
Staff

Post by Saruna » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:46 pm

Whenever you think you'll have the time!