Cooperative Fiction

Skip to content

Something Lingers

Something Lingers

Post by Alyson Rolfe on

Myllis - since you're busy, would you mind if we fast-forward to night? Then I could put up a post with what is happening to Tomas?
Alyson Rolfe

Re: Something Lingers

Post by Aramyllis Dae on

*winces and tries to hide*

I know, I know, I'm awful. I had lotsa work and then I think my brain fried. I had all these good ideas and then I just couldn't get them down. It took me a ridiculous amount of time to post, but it's finally done.

Hopefully you don't mind that I didn't speed us straight forward to night. You can post one more time, then in my reply I'll take us through to sundown/bedtime. How's that sound? Acceptable?
Feathers on the fall.

Post by Alyson Rolfe on

I'm not in any hurry - I just wanted to move on if you were too busy to post. I'm glad you found time, and don't feel like you have to rush to post nightfall - I'm open if there is any more character building/plot building stuff you want to fit in before then. If you post before tomorrow afternoon I can reply tomorrow, otherwise it will be Monday as I'll be away from the computer this weekend.

Hope your exams, etc are going well!
Alyson Rolfe

Post by Aramyllis Dae on

As much as I'm ready to get down to the action, I hesitate to speed us through, as we can't really deal with Tomas' murder until Camulous and the gang are ready to come back to Shim. However, I will try to come up with something interesting to occupy us in the meantime! :)
Feathers on the fall.

Post by Alyson Rolfe on

After talking to Frug - we're going to go ahead and post the Tomas/Bela confrontation, since things have been so busy. We can still back post earlier in the day to finish out Alyson and Myllie's day on the farm. :)

Hope things are going okay for you!
Alyson Rolfe

Return to Old Plot Discussions