Cooperative Fiction

Skip to content

The Rumor Mill

Re: The Rumor Mill

Post by Bosie Vaporgate on

Synius, it's your post!

Post by Leaf on

Synius, you haven't been here for ages now, so i'm going to post.

Next time could you try to post in the absences thread so that we don't have to wait so long?
"Sometimes people are layered like that. There's something totally different underneath than what's on the surface. But sometimes, there's a third, even deeper level, and that one is the same as the top surface one. Like with pie."

Post by Frug on

Leafy feef.

I dunno if there has been any communication with syn that I don't know about, but at this point I suggest writing him out and/or moving on in any way possible.
The world is an arena, not a stage. RP is a stage, not an arena.

Post by Leaf on

me and bosie waited bout a week and a half for him, but no posty. we don't know whether he's returning or nay though, so he might get a bit upset if he DOES return, and finds we've left him behind staring at a drupicot tree. He might be on holiday and just have forgotten to post in the board.

i just don't want to write him off/out until we have to.
"Sometimes people are layered like that. There's something totally different underneath than what's on the surface. But sometimes, there's a third, even deeper level, and that one is the same as the top surface one. Like with pie."

For now, we'll write around, not out. If he doesn't show any signs of return after a a bit longer, we'll discuss writing out.

Post by Leaf on

sounds like a plan.

Post will come tomorrow! Sorry, I got unexpectedly dragged on a little trip for a few days this weekend and had very little free time. I will also be out Wednesday and Thursday, but I'll also post that in absences.

Leaf? You alive out there?

Post by Leaf on

really sorry, ive been on hols loads :(

i'll get to work.

Post by Pagusel on

No worries! I was just wondering. If you ever need a break, I'll worry less if you post in absences.

Post by Leaf on

thought i had. sorry. i'll double check next time.

Oh, sorry--I just missed it is all.

Post by Pagusel on

You back in town now, Leaf?

Post by Leaf on

just about. sorry for the delay.

Previous

Return to Old Plot Discussions