Cooperative Fiction

Skip to content

One Creator

One Creator

Post by Caiomhe Feryn on

Characters: Caiomhe, Valthonis and Alter

So far, it's Caiomhe, Valthonis, and Alter talking at a table. Posting order is Alter, Valthonis, Cai.

We need a plot. Cough up ideas, you two.

Re: One Creator

Post by Valthonis on

Well the title was originally based off of "Three power, Two Destroyers, One Creator" because when I originally created the concept of Valthonis (long time ago, the Val here and the Val in my book are two completely different characters.) it started with 3 characters, in the sequel, one dropped off and Valthonis was at war with the other main character, and then after that war, Virlomi (female character that had been dropped off earlier) would come back in an rebuild everything the two boys had destroyed. But since I was starting with just one character here, I figured one creator would be a half way decent title...........

---

As far as plot ideas, is Alter going to join the party eventually?.....somehow?...... or will he always continually be our antagonist? He's done one good thing in that he's given our characters a reason to flee the town, but once they're done fleeing him, what then after that? I say we pick a direction, travel that way, and have a good reason for it. Val's reasons for traveling are already cut out. Is there anything we can do for the plot from Cai's perspective?
"Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do."

Post by Caiomhe Feryn on

Well, I can't look into your mind to see where you got the title from, so there.

Um, as far as my plans for Cai go, she wants her sight back (duh) but she's starting to think it's impossible to get it back, and she'll be getting rather depressed about that fact. Eventually.

And Cai thinks Vera's really funny. So Cai wouldn't likely flee, even if she did figure out who "Vera" really was. She'd think it was a great joke.

Post by Valthonis on

We'll see. If Alter isn't going to stay with us the entire time I suggest he steal the sword, as Alexander has no real money....just enough to get him to the next town.... He's smart maybe, but not wise.

Post by Caiomhe Feryn on

Hey Alt? You wanna just cut to morning with your post?

*EDIT

Val, sorry if I auto'd a bit. I couldn't resist. It's something Cai would do... I can change it if you like, but I'd rather not.

Post by Valthonis on

Hey Alter..... minor detail, really, but I wrote out everything up to the Riposte, and you wrote reacting strictly after the parry, ignoring the fact that there was a sword pointed at your chest that you basically are running yourself through on.....

its ok, I mean I wrote around it, but I just wanted to point that out.

Post by Caiomhe Feryn on

hey guys, just skip me until the end of your fight.

Post by Alter Corin on

For the record, Val. Alter moved right. A rapier is a linear weapon, any kind of sideward movement would thwart anything you did.

Post by Caiomhe Feryn on

Due to recent developments, I think we should try and snag a newbie or someone else and auto Val out for the time being. The all-mighty one gave the go-ahead.

So, any newbies reading this... dunno why you would be, unless you're looking for a plot, but I will track you down. In a strictly non-stalkerish way, of course. That's what my other character does.

Post by Iarei on

I'll join. I'll help come up with a plot, too.

Iarei is new to the area, and she's going to be entering Marn from the west side. Let's say they all three meet up in an Inn somewhere in the city? The first thing she'll be doing is looking for contacts to get herself established as a bard and to find out more about the city.

Depending on how their meeting goes I'll introduce and item/npc/other to give them a purpose on why they should journey somewhere together. Or do something together. In the meantime, Iarei will be her normal charming self etc etc. :)

Sound good? Yes/no? :D

Post by Valthonis on

To make this transition for Iarei smooth, I need Alter to post one more combat post for me, and then we can RP either Valthonis' death, or removal from the plot.....I think I'm better off just killing him off, but you guys can tell me how you feel about that.

Post by Iarei on

Do I go after Cai?

Post by Alter Corin on

Um. I dunno. I think it'd be easiest for it to go Cai-Me-You. The posting order is all off now. Whatever you gals want, I'm fine with, though.

Post by Gia Rilan on

Oh, see (it's Cai, lazyness is kicking in again) and here I just jumped back in. We can keep it as whatever.
rent-a-werewolf

Post by Caiomhe Feryn on

hey you guys. I posted in the away thread, but just skip me for now, cause i'm going to be in Moscow and St. petersburg and at orientations and stuff for about a month, and I've no idea about internet access. So just skip over me, I'll catch up.

Return to Old Plot Discussions