Cooperative Fiction

Skip to content

Alone and Unafraid

Re: Alone and Unafraid

Post by Aramyllis Dae on

How could Ree feel guilty? She doesn't even know.

Shall I go ahead and post again? Otherwise, if someone else wants to jump in first, feel free. Just let me know.
Feathers on the fall.

Post by Metarie on

well, not really :P but she would if she knew, she'd feel terrible for Myllis and wish she'd been there to help her, too.

Frug might want to post? Dunno. I'm game if you are.

Post by Aramyllis Dae on

Ehem, just to clarify a point, since I'm not sure if Frug was just being retarded or if it really is unclear...

Gabi'Rel speaks only in Aramyllis' head, not out loud. This is denoted by italic text within quotations marks, like so: "Blah blah blah." The italics show that it is mental, whereas the quotations show that it is Gabi'Rel speaking rather than just Myllis thinking. In other words, Myllis is like a schizophrenic who hears voices, rather than someone who speaks in tongues. Because, you know, speaking in tongues would be just plain weird, whereas a voice in your head is pretty mundane. Right? :lol:

I'll wait till Cam's post is fixed, then I'll jump on mine.
Feathers on the fall.

Post by Aramyllis Dae on

Oh, and also, just thought I should make sure no one else wants to jump in there before I go again. Mei Li, maybe?

Anyone? ... Bueller? ... Bueller?
Feathers on the fall.

Post by Metarie on

go for it :) and yeah, I told Fruggie that the other day.

Post by Frug on

Apparently I'm retarded!

Actually, while I was making the post, I had asked Ree about it, because I know that Myllie has him in her head and I know that she hears voices. BUT you put what he was saying to her in quotes, and I parse anything in quotes as being said aloud, italics aside. I think you should write it without quotes...

Anyway I'll fix my post.
The world is an arena, not a stage. RP is a stage, not an arena.

Post by Metarie on

did you fix it? *pokes and tickles* :mrgreen:

Post by Alyson Rolfe on

I'll post later today when Kyra takes her nap - just so you know I haven't disappeared. :)
Alyson Rolfe

Post by Metarie on

welcome back!

Post by Aramyllis Dae on

From what I've heard from everyone, it's time to go ahead and split this thread. I was hoping to do so this weekend, but then there was a lot of death in the air and I didn't feel capable of composing a post that wouldn't be morose and overly philosophical. Thus, I'll be sure to get it done this evening. Alyson and I will leave Alone & Unafraid and go our own way. Hopefully some of our charries can reunite not too far down the road.

Alyson, after I get that post up in Alone & Unafraid, I'll go ahead and create a new thread for the two of us in which Myllis can take Al back to the farm, and see what goes down from there. You may have to give me till Thursday to get that up, though.
Feathers on the fall.

Post by Alyson Rolfe on

Hey Myllis - sounds good. I may not be on much Thurs - Sunday, my grandparents are coming into town for Easter, but I'll post in the new thread by Monday at the latest.
Alyson Rolfe

Post by Mei Li on

I have something of a post rolling around in my head. I promise to get one up tomorrow.
Just because I'm losing, doesn't mean I've lost

Post by Mei Li on

I'm up for a split... Mei Li, Cam, where Cam can fade out after showing the Gur'yeon around the barracks and go back to making ga-ga eyes at Metarie. Cue NPC guardsmen to keep me entertained in the meanwhile?
Just because I'm losing, doesn't mean I've lost

Post by Frug on

I don't know. If you really want to write with guardsmen for a while we can do that. They can give Mei some trouble and she can prove herself, or that can happen off camera. Your choice.

I'm thinking that we join up again the following day, Cam and Ree and Mei go back to Shim as planned and... Well they'll find a mess when they get there. Alyson can join us then. I think Myllie is out for a while, if not for good.
The world is an arena, not a stage. RP is a stage, not an arena.

Post by Metarie on

Ga-ga eyes. Oh the sarcasm. Oh how it burns. :wink:

I think you should do as you suggested for Quindo and the guardsmen.

I'm curious as to the mess they will find. What mess?

Previous

Return to Old Plot Discussions