Cooperative Fiction

Skip to content

Alone and Unafraid

Re: Alone and Unafraid

Post by Frug on

ja, I think mei should go
The world is an arena, not a stage. RP is a stage, not an arena.

Post by Alyson Rolfe on

Since Mei's out for a while - Frug, you're up!
Alyson Rolfe

Post by Frug on

*salutes*

Post by Metarie on

okido, so I'm guessing we wait on Mei, yes?

Post by Frug on

we can skip mei, she's still off with her hubby in puerto rico. Alyson?

This part will be hard to type through, guys, but we gotta make it through. One or two posts each, about, and we can get over the hurdle of writing this tavern dinner thing, yes?

Post by Metarie on

there's no reason for us to go through the dinner thing if it's a bother for everyone unless the interactions allow for Cam to get more of a feel for Myllie and Mei.

A simple "the meal was quiet and uneventful, with each person lost in their own thoughts," should work just fine. Or, "after a uneventful meal, so and so took their leave." then we just break up the party into two threads - Myllis & Alyson and Cam, Mei, & Ree. Cam can always say, well we really need to get headed back because he's anxious about letting Tomas go.

Post by Alyson Rolfe on

If Cam wants to wait for Mei to respond to his post, I thought Myllis, Alyson and Metarie could have a conversation?

If not, we can just move quickly through the dinner - ie: Myllis and Alyson were nervous and ate quickly, then Myllis suggested they should hurry back to the farm or her father would wonder where Myllis was. Then, it could be assumed that Mei went to get her things and Cam and Metarie could have a nice leisurely dessert to finish their date. :)

Up to you all! :)
Alyson Rolfe

Post by Frug on

Mei's writer is back so waiting won't be long.

I have absolutely no objections to a conversation happening if you know what you want to talk about. Convos like this are -really- hard to do and my suggestion is if you know what you want your character to say or ask, say/ask away.

Post by Metarie on

I'll RP, but I certainly have no idea what Ree will talk about, Alyson. If Alyson and Myllie have questions, that's cool. I'm flexible.

Post by Alyson Rolfe on

I didn't have anything in particular in mind... Maybe it is just best to move on with the plot and finish the meal quickly...
Alyson Rolfe

Post by Frug on

*is torn* some exposition and development is good

I'll prod myllie and jasp in chat next time i see 'em there. It'd be easier if it wasn't all of us in the tavern, like alyson and myllie alone could talk, but with the social networking going on between 5 people at a table, with 5 different writers, I can't think of any easy way.

Post by Metarie on

It's a writing challenge for our cooperative fiction site. We can do it.

Post by Metarie on

Hiya Myllie!

I'll wait for you to reply before I do.

Post by Aramyllis Dae on

Umm, hi? *looks confused* ... I do check in here frequently, I just don't usually reply. But don't fret: I am watching you all.

Anyway, I'll get a post up by the end of the day.

And I second Ree: Yes, we can! :lol:
Feathers on the fall.

Post by Metarie on

Ree feels guilty about Myllis now!

oh and OOOH! Ooh! Myllis history! :D

Previous

Return to Old Plot Discussions