Cooperative Fiction

Skip to content

Alone and Unafraid

Alone and Unafraid

Post by Mei Li on

Availability: Closed for now. Max number of people reached.

Posting Speed: Standard 3 day maximum. (currently suspended)

Characters Involved/Posting Order: Mei Li, Aramyllis, Alyson, Metarie, Camulous Smithson

Summary:

Mei Li is finally making her (his? its?) debut... Meanwhile Camulous and Metarie have a date in Shim. What might the captain of the guard have to say about this stranger from the East, and how far will he and Metarie go? Does he get to second base with the elf doctor? Only time will tell.

Notes:
The topic is closed as of 24 Nov since we've got a fairly full party for now, with eventual plans for Mei to make her way to Marn.
Last edited by Mei Li on Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Just because I'm losing, doesn't mean I've lost

Re: Alone and Unafraid

Post by Mei Li on

Metarie and Frug- Don't wait for my turn in this thread. Once the characters start interacting we can set up a posting order but until Ree and Cam get to Shim, I'll consider the thread between you two. I probably will post once more before they actually do get to Shim, but don't wait on me.

Post by Frug on

Ree and I will aim to get everything finished with our little exchange of smoochies before you get back from your vacation, so you'll be able to play Mei by then.
The world is an arena, not a stage. RP is a stage, not an arena.

Post by Mei Li on

I edited the synopsis... also, if you wanted to wait another round Myllis, I can modify the posting order to say Mei Li, Metarie, Cam, and then you. Just let me know!

Post by Alyson Rolfe on

Just an FYI - I'll be out of town Thursday through Sunday, visiting family for Thanksgiving, so I won't be able to post... but I'll definitely be back online Monday. If you need to skip me for posting during that time feel free.
Alyson Rolfe

Post by Frug on

I'm proposing that we start writing this without posting order, since I know myllis can get busy with school and all. It could make things go much faster and easier as long as everyone works with eachother.

So, instead of posting in a particular sequence, we just post when it seems like someone is addressing one of our characters, and we all agree not to do too many posts without giving other people a chance to reply. Probably that will mean posting only once before everyone else has posted.

Is good? D'accord?

Post by Alyson Rolfe on

I agree if this is all right with everyone else. :)
Alyson Rolfe

Post by Jaspenellar on

Peachy.. I love chaos
"She who can laugh at herself will never cease to be amused."

Post by Metarie on

Okido

Post by Aramyllis Dae on

I guess I consent, now that I've been skipped twice. No, don't mind me, I'll get over once I mope around for a bit. :wink:
Feathers on the fall.

Post by Jaspenellar on

well, I thought that alyson was actually referring to Myllis when she wrote "elven looking" because I don't think there would be any mistaking Metarie for NOT being elven.... Not that I disagree with Metarie's post, i think its very well written into the interaction.
"She who can laugh at herself will never cease to be amused."

Post by Frug on

:( work with it peoples.

Sorry you didn't see this before you worked on your post, Steph.

Post by Frug on

Myllis, you have a post written out, yes/no? I'll wait on you to get that up before I reply.

Post by Aramyllis Dae on

*smiles innocently at Frugen*

C'mon, it's almost finals time. I overheard people about your posts being slow, too; thus I didn't want to further burden you.

Plus, I was all of one (1) day over the three (3) day limit. So flay me alive. Like I said, it's almost finals.

One day I will study your brains... BRAINS!
Feathers on the fall.

Post by Frug on

:( I know I've been slow too :(

Return to Old Plot Discussions