Cooperative Fiction

Skip to content

The Home of Zou, Mentor and Musician

Re: The Home of Zou, Mentor and Musician

Post by Frug on

Bahamas. Damn you.
The world is an arena, not a stage. RP is a stage, not an arena.

Post by Jaspenellar on

Zou, Aura, skip me until the morning arrives please. I would rather keep some of the details of what is happening to Lo'en a mystery right now.
"She who can laugh at herself will never cease to be amused."

Post by Zou on

I for one saw this post, I dunno what Aura is all about these days. I sent her a PM a while ago and got no response.

Aura? You alive?
Wisdom begins in wonder, whereas ignorance begins in a will to change things. Our will is a function regulated by reflection; hence it is dependent on the quality of that reflection. And mortal reflections will never match infinite wonder.

Post by Frug on

Aura should still be around...

Post by Aura Thesin on

Sorry about how long it takes me to post sometimes. My weeks are pretty busy with school and stuff. I usually only have time to post on the weekends. It might be an idea for me to get out of your thread and into a thread that's a little slower on posting. I'll only really be able to post once a week.
Life is a journey. Which direction will you take today?

Post by Frug on

Question: is this topic still open and looking for new players, or is it full with the 3 of you?

Post by Frug on

Correction, 2 of you. I see Jasp left.

-.-

I'm gonna guess that's a yes? You should pick up one of the new guys.

Post by Zou on

Yeah, that would be good. And Aura, again, don't worry about posting times. I've got plenty of shiny objects around the house for when I'm unable to post.
Wisdom begins in wonder, whereas ignorance begins in a will to change things. Our will is a function regulated by reflection; hence it is dependent on the quality of that reflection. And mortal reflections will never match infinite wonder.

Post by Jaspenellar on

gee frug nice of you to look out for others' threads, but geez, i'm still quasi active in the this thread- i've already told both aura and zou that my NPCs will be filling the void in place of Lo'en for their amusement. of course more players usually make for the merrier, but just don't discount me so damn quickly :o :bitchy:

Post by Frug on

*discounts Lo'en*

only $49.99 while supplies last

Post by Aura Thesin on

Sorry, everyone. I've been busy with family over the last bits of the holiday, and now back at school. Is it just me, or do vacations always seem shorter then they should be?

I hate traveling.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming. (That means I posted.)
:P

Post by Jaspenellar on

Joe..... Koloque is NOT a gnome... he is a very tall, very brawny barrelchested human man. Just thought you'd like to know before i have him pound your face in for assuming he's a gnome.

lol

Post by Zou on

oh, damn. I thought they were brother and sister! I'll edit that.

Post by Aura Thesin on

Wow! I just assumed everyone was waiting on me! I was getting ready to apologize when I realized I wasn't the hold up! Kind of nice being ... well, if not early, not late ... for a change.

I should be able to get a week or so of quick posting in if everyone is able to do their posting in a timely matter as well. Just to let everyone know.

Post by Jaspenellar on

I've been delinquent, sorry, husband being home for first time in six months and all, kinda got sidetracked. planning on posting today

Previous

Return to Old Plot Discussions