Cooperative Fiction

Skip to content

The Heist!

Re: The Heist!

Post by Pagusel on

Yay, trouble! I would like some guards. My preference would be human. I'll sleep on it and if you don't mind, I'll NPC something in my next post to get things going. We could both NPC some stuff to keep things interesting. I don't mind ghosts, skeletons, etc, but I don't think I'd be able to play them because high-fantasy stuff is like all unfamiliar to me.

Post by Daq Bekkar on

That sounds fine.

Post by Pagusel on

I left no description of the room so you can do with it what you wish. Install drama at will!

Post by Daq Bekkar on

Internal drama!

Post by Daq Bekkar on

There's some real drama this time.

To describe Daq's injury in more detail:
Just three inches of the axe blade actually went in, but it cleaved through some bone, and the wound should be bleeding pretty heavily.

Daq's out cold, but Morax will be taking over soon, and he'll know what to do.

Post by Daq Bekkar on

Posted.

Sorry that took so long, but I've been swamped with all of the work I missed. I didn't have time to proofread, so I hope there aren't any ridiculous errors.

My next post is probably going to be slow.. thinking around the 5-day mark rather than the 3-day, but we'll see.

Post by Daq Bekkar on

If you want to go ahead and describe the library for yourself, I don't have any particular setting ideas for it, except for that the only apparent doorway should be the one leading into it.

One of the bookshelves is completely illusory, but it is a strong illusion. It isn't there, but it should feel, look smell taste, and sound like it is.. if books can sound like anything just sitting there. The illusory shelf blocks a passage that leads to the study.

I dunno how sensitive Pagusel's roach feelers are, but maybe they could detect air currents moving through it oddly?

Morax will pretty much be helpless when it comes to finding the way to the study.

Post by Pagusel on

Cool. Depending on Morax's contributions to the situation, I'll probably have her go into cockroach form in my next post, to look for a secret door.

Post by Daq Bekkar on

Hokay.. So.

My internet situation is a little wonky, but I think I will be able to keep up. I just won't be able to obsessively check multiple times a day for updates.

Post by Daq Bekkar on

You're free to have Melagone react whichever way he wants. As far as I'm concerned, we can just share control over him like the skeleton.

If you decide to make him combatant, Morax *might* be able to do something useful. If not, then he'll probably be bragging about his successful lie until everyone gets sick of it.

Post by Pagusel on

Mostly wrote a post last night, and then lost it :(. I'll rewrite it with a vengeance tomorrow morning, but for now I need to pass out. Working 11 hours after having the flu has knocked me out.

Post by Daq Bekkar on

D:

Don't worry about it and don't be spreading the H1N1 all up&down the western seaboard on my account.

Post by Pagusel on

Um, our thread is awesome. SO MUCH NECROMANCY.

Intersection spirit technique.

Post by Daq Bekkar on

Um, so, I apologize about not notifying you beforehand, but I kinda forgot.

I had been planning on having a short introductory post by Priscilla Malatrast in addition to my regular post.. IE... A double post... >.>

It won't really play into our actions at all, she's just Morax's ride, and I didn't want her to be all deus-ex-machina-y.

Anyway, I hope this is alright with you. I wanted to wait to ask you first, but then I realized that due to my spotty internet situation, that would mean delaying my post by up to 3 days.

I figured you would want promptness over politeness, but if it's the other way around, I can go back and deletz0r the offending post.

Edit: Also, Priscilla will not be in the regular posting order. And I have left the ultimate decision of Melagone being fooled or not to you as penance for my misdeeds.

Post by Daq Bekkar on

Ming, that was probably the best. post. ever.

I had a mild lollercaust when Melagone corrected Morax.

I was in public.

But it was worth it.

Previous

Return to Old Plot Discussions