Cooperative Fiction

Skip to content

A Curious Troupe

Re: A Curious Troupe

Post by Aramyllis Dae on

Sooooo... Am I up next or is that guard person going to post again? *poke poke, poke poke*

So much for my smooth exit. :roll:
Feathers on the fall.

Post by Mercedes D'Amour on

My apologies for my freaking huge post. I shall try my best not to do it again - I just got caught up in description, particularly of the woman. If I'm not careful, I may wind up with yet another secondary-character becoming a main. *sigh*
Alegria. Beautiful roaring scream of joy and sorrow. Alegria.

Post by Aramyllis Dae on

I totally disagree, Merc. I think a good story needs NPCs, and especially antagonists. People to interact with, to provoke all the different aspects of your character, if you will. And I think your long post is wonderful. That, to me, looks like the beginnings of a real story.

I go my own way for now, but I will be keeping an eye on you all over here. I look forward to seeing the show. :D
Feathers on the fall.

Post by Gizmo on

Yeah, I'm with Myllie on this one. Love the troupe.
You just got blue-balled

Post by Geldenwing on

As do I!

I suggest at this point that making a new thread might be best. Merc, Geld, Garfane and Gizmo (if you don't mind, Joe) can have a new one in the city, perhaps with the NPC guards to help fish Gizmo out of the hole. How's that sound?

Garfane, for a plot I think the fairy capture is a fabulous built-in plot that we have just kinda sitting there waiting to happen. I have no problem with that being pursued :)
“Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry,” says Coyote.
“Okay,” said the Lone Ranger. “We believe you.”
“Hee-hee,” says Coyote. “Hee-hee.”

Well, thank-you. I just didn't want to babble - but if everyone liked it, then I guess it's better than fluff. Woohoo!

Yes, a new thread should be started in the city. If no one else does it, I'll do it on my turn. I'm thinking something along the lines of "Stage Left".

Anyhou, hope everyone sticks with us! Looks to be a good time...

Post by Aramyllis Dae on

*hides from the pointed fingers*
Feathers on the fall.

Post by Frug on

Merc:

plz
The world is an arena, not a stage. RP is a stage, not an arena.

Post by Jasmina Apsara on

Yeah, why would some one write stuff on a writing site? That's nuts. ;)

(You know I love your posts, Merc. Especially the long ones. :))
"When I can't find a single star to hang my wish upon,
I just move on..." -Chicago

Post by Gizmo on

Are you guys all dead set on having Gizmo play the moon? Because if not, this seems like a pretty good time for the Guards to order him off and for him to withdraw from the plot. I'm considering this, what with the new and groovy forum Devon and I are building, and the effort that is going to take. Any thoughts?

Garfane, you seem to be next in line, so go ahead and post.
You just got blue-balled

Hey Giz - up to you. I think we didn't want to just kick you out, is all. ;) It does indeed look like a good place for your char to exit, so you may feel free to do so. You may also feel free to stick around and follow the whims of everyone's favourite fairy. Whatever you choose - it's all good.

Post by Geldenwing on

Ditto! Entirely up to you, Joe. Gelden loves her Gizmo but she can live without, and making a new board is lots of work. Oh yes it is!
“Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry,” says Coyote.
“Okay,” said the Lone Ranger. “We believe you.”
“Hee-hee,” says Coyote. “Hee-hee.”

Post by Gizmo on

Cool, then that's what I'll do.
You just got blue-balled

To whom it may concern:

I, Merc, being of (sort of) sound mind and body, do propose a cessation of posts for an potentially unknown period of time. I cite my thesis as the main perpetrator in this offence and beg the court's forgiveness. Secondarily, the number of roads that could be walked has proved to be the undoing of the plotter of Merc's demi...err...future. This movement to postpone the progression of this thread has been seconded by Geldenwing.
Thank-you.
Sincerely,
Mercedes D'Amour
Aimee D'Amour

Post by Anja on

yepp, I third that motion. in much more courtly language than that.
Surrounded by poo

Previous

Return to Old Plot Discussions