Cooperative Fiction

Skip to content

No Smoke Without...(The Hunt Con't)

Re: No Smoke Without...(The Hunt Con't)

Post by Pagusel on

Uhm, I don't have any specific plans for Pagusel except that she's probably going to harass Daq for some drugs in her passive way. Also she sort of hates the guard . . . in her passive way. And she did practice a little bit of magic in the form of shapeshifting, so if they were on the lookout for that (probably not, what with all the magical cacophony going on, but just in case) then uh oh.

Post by Gizmo on

Gant would probably be the one to notice that, if someone did. He's just loafing around hehe. Gizmo doesn't notice much, as you guys probably see. Now that the blue fella's rollin' off, I guess I'll be looking for another thread.
You just got blue-balled

Post by Daq Bekkar on

Them's fightin' words.

Pag, would it be OK if Daq snuck a light kiss on Pagusel's cheek (after doing something nice for her, ofc)?

Post by Pagusel on

Fine by me! In that I wouldn't consider it an auto or anything. Not fine by Pagusel though, just for the record, but I think you probably could have guessed. She will not be so flattered.

Post by Daq Bekkar on

Oh I'd guessed that already, but carpe diem as they say.

You are free to decide in what manner Daq approaches Pagusel while Morax is in control, if he lunges and draws a knife on her, if he approaches her slowly, or whatever else.

Post by Daq Bekkar on

If you want to have Pagusel run away/move/do something while Daq's body is standing there blankly for a few minutes, just let me know and I'll amend the tail end of my post to reflect that.

Previous

Return to Old Plot Discussions