Taming of the Shrew

Re: Taming of the Shrew

Post by Blood Ravenous on

Ok, Jen, that is NOT what scissors are for! :shake:

I sent you a reply, Frug :)
"Everything I touch, I break."

Post by Nichatus on

K, I posted to shuffle Nichatus back in there. If there's a problem with the post just point it out then smack me around a bit and I'll see that it get's corrected.
"I'm already corrupt, might as well live it up." -Battlemage Berne Merynir

Post by Jenica Sabiny on

Now it's on Ryxaaaaaa
Fountain of blood in the shape of a girl.

Post by Jenica Sabiny on

I went ahead and posted - sorry Ryxa, but we gotta get moving :( Come back anytime! We can assume Ryxa peed her pants and needed to go change or something.

Post by Blood Ravenous on

I'm gonna have to withdraw from this. Like Jenica said, it's not fair to everyone else I'm playing with or who is involved for me to be unmotivated and write crappy posts if I post at all. Sorry about this :sorry:
"Everything I touch, I break."

Post by Jenica Sabiny on

If you ever want to return, you're welcome to :) I loved posting with you and hope you'll come back someday girl!

For reference, the story referenced in my post is Meredith Ann Pierce's "Rafiddilee." It is as depressing as it sounds!

Post by Nichatus on

Jess, if that post doesn't get anything else across to you, it should at least show that you shouldn't expect human reactions from Nic. And I'll give two cookies to the person that can guess what movies inspired that last little "The Picturesque Family" scene.

Post by Jenica Sabiny on

I love it!

Post by Jenica Sabiny on

Post by Nichatus on

Jess, Max, go ahead and skip over me this ONE turn (not sitting silently through a week of posting this time). I can't think of more than a few sentences of stuff for Nic to do. Basically stand there watching and doubting that the blood stuff in the vial will work on Farnham.

Post by Jenica Sabiny on

Sorry for the delay on that one, boys! :cry:

Post by Jenica Sabiny on

I think I've mentioned to everyone but Max directly, but I'll put it here too:

At some point I am going to be pulling Jen from the board. I don't intend this to happen immediately, but not a loooong time from now either. What I'm currently thinking is that she and the boys can go find their alchemist, we can play through that scenario, and once it's complete or seems to be nearing completion that's when I would get Jen out. That way we can still play what was intended as the continuing arch for the new few weeks and it won't be so awkward. Plus I'm really enjoying playing with Nic and Max, so I don't want to lose that round table just yet.

Does that sound like a good plan, guys?

Post by Nichatus on

OK, I know I'm supposed to be cherishing the Jen time we have left, but I honestly can not come up with anything for Nic to do right now and I don't want to post for the sake of posting and have it come out all forced and.....suck. So yeah, Jess my love, I pass the next move on to you.

Post by Jenica Sabiny on

I have a confession: I'm drawing a blank. :sorry:

Any suggestions at this point? OOC she could still push the find the alchemist, but IC she's kinda over it. She just doesn't care anymore, having gone through what sucks about mortality. You boys have any thoughts?

Post by Drake on

Well, I'm sick right now, so my mind isn't working worth a damn, but I couldn't think of anything earlier this week when I was feeling well either, so....
“Where there is much light, the shadow is deep”
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"You know, it wouldn't hurt to think like a serial killer once in a while." -Foamy The Squirrel of Neurotically Yours

Previous

Return to Old Plot Discussions