Post by Camulous Smithson on

*pokes* you two are up now.
Soldiers live.
And wonder why.

Re: Taming of the Shrew

Post by Blood Ravenous on

I do what a wan'. 8)

Ack, don't beat me! :uhoh:

Ryxa suggested her own house. Oh gosh (>_< ) I just made that up right now, so uh, I'd definitely take a hit over the head if that's wrong. Same thing with anything else in my posts.

Actually, if anything I post is wrong, lemme know. Blanket clause. I don't want to have to keep saying that XD
"Everything I touch, I break."

Post by Frug on

I'd beat you, but I'd make sure you enjoyed it too.

Nothing wrong with the post. Makes sense actually.

Are we going to skip drake?
The world is an arena, not a stage. RP is a stage, not an arena.

Post by Jenica Sabiny on

We can. I haven't seen him online AT ALL. I'll give him until tomorrow evening, if that's ok?
Fountain of blood in the shape of a girl.

Post by Frug on

Yeah

I'd beat you, but I'd make sure you enjoyed it too.
:oops:
Lol. And we get to beat Drake. Only because I've been dying to use this smily. :beat:

Post by Frug on

Well, at this point I too want to get things moving a bit quicker so skip him. If you and jess can do a bit of speed posting some day soon we can move things along and they can find chris, which will get interesting.

If he doesn't show up I'll have moryldar ask him to remain while the ladies do their thing.

Post by Jenica Sabiny on

I'm fine with doing some posting with the firebrand! Same thread would be fine. Let's go bathe!

I really don't know where the time goes nowadays! But I posted. Not exactly an inspired post, but it gets us moving. I would like to take more time describing Ryxa's house, but it would take awhile and I'm not good at that.

But good call on the servant coming. I had figured it had been long enough of a time and my next post was going to be him approaching. So yeah, worked out rather smoothly. :)

Post by Jenica Sabiny on

Ice, just a note: if one of the servants would stop Jen before reaching Ryxa, you may assume she is stopped and will listen to them.

Alternately you can assume Jen finds Ryxa and does that staring thing she so loves to do.

Either way, she is still quite naked :D

Let me know if your character would interject and do anything during this whole proceeding :wtf:

Post by Jenica Sabiny on

Taken care of!

I am thoroughly enjoying this, I hope you are too :D

Yes, naked vampires are very entertaining :P

I cut my post short in case you wanted to change Jenica's actions or something. I already assumed Jenica would follow, so let me know if that's wrong.

Sorry about the long delay. I should have given notice, but Thar Shaddin had been the last thing on my mind in the past week. :sorry:

Also, what's the plan once we get Jenica dressed? Is Nic catching up to them? Where do they start?

Post by Frug on

Chrishton will still be with Dorcas on your arrival but there are a lot of details to work out for after. It's not going to be easy to figure out. I left you a PM about it ice.

Previous

Return to Old Plot Discussions