Skip to content

So You Want To Be A Blood Cultist

Re: So You Want To Be A Blood Cultist

Post by Sir Karsimir on

A coughing wolf is SOOOOOOOO cute! :hug:
My faith protects me, my kevlar helps.

Post by Sir Karsimir on

Gia, I assumed Bloodseeking has come to a close and we are on to meeting the eccentric crone.

Post by Gia Rilan on

Yeah, sorry. I found that yesterday. I've had too many finals to study for, but I'm back now...
rent-a-werewolf

Sorry about the delay. Meant to post yesterday.

Anyway:

Gia--It's your call if you want to see the illusion or not. If you do, it's a perfect illusion (IE: sight, smell, audio, even touch [and taste if you're so inclined]), as Priscilla has essentially taken the form of the subject.

However, the illusion wasn't directed to Gia, and it has no bearing on her memories, so I'll leave it up to you on whether you want it seen or not.

Otherwise, it's just Priscilla sitting in her chair, gripping the armrests. Her eyes would be rolled back into her head. She is either speaking in tongues or saying nothing, but would not be saying what Krevster hears.

And so that we're all on the same page, Sarlinna is the child mentioned in Krevster's profile. There was no description, so I was told to make one up. Also, it seemed from the profile like she would be a baby, but I made her older so that she could talk.

Post by Shadowsong on

What is happening at the moment seems like exactly the kind of thing Krevster learns through the Whispers.
If violence is not the answer, you have asked me the wrong question.

Post by Daq Bekkar on

"gaining an intuitive knowledge of matters related to bloodshed."

I'm a little confused by that. Could you elaborate on how the whispers would work in this sort of situation?

Post by Sir Karsimir on

I've not looked at it, so I may need to fix it. But bloodshed, murder, ritual sacrifice, demonology. That kind of stuff - basically Krevster has demons whispering in his head, usually commenting on anything relevent he finds. It can be useful, can be maddening.

I am assuming some of Priscilla's black magic has a sacrificial component, that is the stuff which would stand out to him most.

Also, this "He" she mentioned allows him a good opportunity for an educated guess.

Post by Jenica Sabiny on

After careful consideration I've decided that I would like to get Anga back into the game, preferably in the mentor position. Her only character goal previously was "become corporeal again," so since she's done that now she has no particular preferences or aspirations - which makes her perfect to mentor him because he can be like TEACH ME and she'd just be like sure!

Thoughts?
Fountain of blood in the shape of a girl.

Post by Sir Karsimir on

For my part, I think Anga would be a great mentor for Krev (no comparing testicle sizes for one). So I'm all for it. My only concern is that it may mean dumping Priscilla like a wrinkled old sack, so I'd be interested in Daq's thoughts on the matter.

Uhh.. I *may* be editing the location of that book, depending on what the moderating community thinks about the difficulty of the challenge Priscilla has presented. But wine and cheese are still on the table.

Edit: And I'm game for some Anga. Start brainstorming.

Post by Daq Bekkar on

Actually, I had a bright idea. I'll be letting the 'justice hall' bit stand. If it doesn't get approved, Priscilla will just be using it as a rhetorical device, setting herself up for a "Well.. there's one other option.." kind of bit.

So that way I won't be holding up posting.

Post by Sir Karsimir on

I'm pretty majorly struggling to write Krev at the moment, so I'm going to let Gia take the lead in this.

Post by Gia Rilan on

...me take lead? In what, exactly? Gia has little idea of what is going on, but if Krev gave any sign that he was interested in her opinions regarding what is happening she would speak up. It would likely be something along the lines of leaving and asking someone else for help, because Gia isn't feeling the loving welcome vibes from Priscilla. For some strange reason.

If, however, he gave the impression that leaving was not an option whatsoever, then she would voice her deeper thoughts. And I have no idea what those are.

But she's totally up for some wine and bread and cheese.

...of course, there is always the possibility that I've read this completely wrong and Gia just needs to keep looking pretty and eat cheese. Either way.
rent-a-werewolf

Post by Sir Karsimir on

Ok, fixed.

If Gia really wants them to leave, Krev will go along with that, 'taking time to consider' Priscilla's suggestion.

Post by Gia Rilan on

Gia's just bitchy because she's in a confined space. She'll go along with what Krev wants, and I personally don't care either way. Bitchy Gia is fun to write, and so are most other aspects of her character.

Yeah, I know... I'm not helping steer this plotline. At all.
rent-a-werewolf

Previous

Return to Old Plot Discussions