Cooperative Fiction

Skip to content

Another Announcement

Another Announcement

Post by Frug on

I'm doing some much needed and overdue work on the setting and rules sections of the website. Thus far I've added werewolves to the races, and given a lot more details on the rules of play here:

http://www.tharshaddin.com/wiki

I'll be moving the list of races to the setting, where they belong, and adding a few pages to make things easier to navigate. As it gets more detailed, the current setup won't be sufficient.

So now's the time to bring it up if there's a race you think should be added to the races list, or something else you think is missing from the setting and such.
Last edited by Frug on Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The world is an arena, not a stage. RP is a stage, not an arena.

Post by Kamar Deythal on

In the description of Shim, you need to change the tavern name from the Black Rose to the Red Chalice Inn.
You’re gonna find out you’re already dead, and I was the world coming down on your head.

Post by Xyon_of_Calhoun on

I'd have suggested Xenetians for races, if anyone had expressed an interest in playing one. Obviously they'd go hand-in-hand with fallen Xenetians.

Well, not quite hand-in-hand so much as hand-to-hand. As they hate each other.

I need a few other Xenetians though, whether NPC or not, for what I have planned with Xyon.
I have to jump.

For even if I fall, for a moment, I will fly.

Post by Blood Ravenous on

Are you going to add the Marn and Shim maps again? I see the world map, but not those.

Post by Frug on

Yep, maps are going back up as well.

Post by Illilli on

Cavern Tavern Map?

Post by Frug on

I think I still have it somewhere. keep bugging me and I'll keep looking..

Post by Saeven on

I did notice you dont have Dwarfs in the race list. We all know what a Dwarf is for the most part, but when I joined i wanted to know more or less what there role was in Thar Shaddin kind of like you did for the elfs and gnomes.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

HTML is PURPLE
BBCode is GOD
Smilies are LIKE GIANT HAMMERS

Post by Frug on

Hm. You're right. I'll add them. They're pretty underplayed unfortunately, along with trolls and goblins and pretty much anything comical.

Post by Kamar Deythal on

Like that fox in Frug's avatar.

Hee hee... comical.
You’re gonna find out you’re already dead, and I was the world coming down on your head.

Post by Frug on

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post by Sir Karsimir on

I prefer the frog.

Is my take on orcs acceptable by the way? Perhaps some more info on other goblinoids?

Having the map of Shim back up would be helpful.
My faith protects me, my kevlar helps.

Post by Frug on

You all demand the frog. I give you no frog, only rabid fox.

The cavern tavern map Illilli. I hope you don't mind but I hacked away at it so it would fit the forums. Took an hour or so...

http://www.tharshaddin.com/rp/images/ma ... nColor.jpg

I had to shrink it so it would be viewable on most monitors, and I took out much of the descriptions which would go on the page when I make it...

Post by Illilli on

Took me a while to actually find it... It'll do Fruggles! (actually it looks damn good)

It hits all the High points and gives folks a good idea of where stuff is at.

Fantastic Work!

Post by Frug on

:D

Return to Announcements