Cooperative Fiction

Skip to content

Forums and website updated

Forums and website updated

Post by Frug on

The forum software has been updated to the latest version. As always, if something is not functioning correctly, please let me know. Things like the account switcher and the shoutbox are mods that are finicky about changes.

The website is also undergoing some minor changes that are about half done. It looks different now, and hopefully more to people's liking. My last foray into weird net code with that menu turned out to be mostly pointless, so I scrapped it.

The About section now contains a guide for new players, and I've reduced the size of the Rules pages. In reality, we don't have a lot of rules, but those pages were getting big.

Next up will be the settings pages, which will also get all the additions you guys have made to the world development forum added.
The world is an arena, not a stage. RP is a stage, not an arena.

Re: Forums and website updated

Post by Maeve on

Sweet!!

Weird net code... *salivates*

Re: Forums and website updated

Post by Frug on

So there is one bug which I've found which only appears in IE6.

When you reply to a post, the topic review which appears below the box where you type your post, doesn't scroll properly. If you click on the 'expand view' button on the top right of this area, it shows you all the previous posts, but while it's collapsed it looks all weird.

I have no intention of fixing this. Get a new browser or deal :P
The world is an arena, not a stage. RP is a stage, not an arena.

Return to Announcements