Cooperative Fiction

Skip to content

New Rules are Live

New Rules are Live

Post by Frug on

Okay the last of the major changes to the site content, the rules area, is mostly done.

No major rules have changed and nothing about what was edited should affect anyone already playing. I removed some redundancies and split things up into their own pages to make it easier to find specifics. A little bit was added, such as the 'adult content' page which specifies that "you must be over 16 years old to use Thar Shaddin," and the 'extras' page which clarifies how to use NPCs and random things.

I'll be adding to these pages gradually and I'll post any important additions here.

I'd like to add a page for newbies to make it easier for people to get started. I realize that there's about 20 pages of setting and nobody should be expected to read through all of it before starting, and I want to make that clear somewhere. Some is essential, some isn't.
The world is an arena, not a stage. RP is a stage, not an arena.

Re: New Rules are Live

Post by Frug on

I have clarified the rules regarding copyright information. Everyone should read them

http://www.tharshaddin.com/rules/Copyright

It's easy to understand. It says that people can redistribute anything but cannot modify your characters without asking you. I used the creative commons license because it was nice and convenient.
The world is an arena, not a stage. RP is a stage, not an arena.

Return to Announcements