Cooperative Fiction

Skip to content

New setting is live

New setting is live

Post by Frug on

The old setting pages are gone and the new system is essentially complete and has gone live.

Only two sections - other places and the maps - still need to be completed, and the maps are mostly there anyway.

Look through them for stuff you might not have read before. There are a lot of new sections added. The part about culture and religion in particular. Let me know if you find any typos, but I think I got them all.

The next step is the final touches, and then I will begin working on the rules. There will be some small changes to the rules, but nothing that should affect anyone in any significant way. Mostly it will be clarifications, and making the theme match the new menu system.

After that I'll be asking people for more submissions to add to the setting.
The world is an arena, not a stage. RP is a stage, not an arena.

Re: New setting is live

Post by Frug on

Oh, also, since some new forums are inevitably going to be added, I'm going to dispense with the Kaledin Manor forum and move posts from there to In the Village to make room for something else.
Nobody really uses it and there's no reason to have it.
The world is an arena, not a stage. RP is a stage, not an arena.

Re: New setting is live

Post by Blood Ravenous on

I love it! I love the detail of the new setting. I saw a few typos here and there, mostly you forgot to put "to" with words so it's no big deal. If you want I can point them out.

It does mean that if I resurrect Raishel I'll have to edit her profile, but I like your version better. The Asylum wasn't mentioned much if at all before. It also made me want to play a historian character, which I've been thinking of doing for awhile now. :sweatdrop:
"Everything I touch, I break."

Return to Announcements