I've finished redoing the maps of Pal Tahrenor and of Marn. They're full of minor changes, but the overall layout hasn't changed. Mostly, the resolution of the maps has been almost quadrupled (from 72 dpi to 300 dpi).
What? Basically you can't zoom in on the old maps but now you can see details. So I'll be providing closeups of the various parts of the city. Also:
- The city beautification committee has successfully petitioned for the creation of a park in the center of the city. A memorial to fallen guardsmen and esteemed figures has been placed in the center of this park.
- The city safety council has successfully petitioned for the creation of a firehall, complete with a steam powered fire vehicle.
- The actors guild has somehow manipulated the government enough to erect a massive theater appropriately placed across from the asylum.
- Civic judges, tired of holding trials at Jones' house which they note is too small for many trials and unfair to Jones because it keeps getting trashed when trials go awry now have a court of their very own.
- A university has been constructed under the guidance of some of the city's top human minds. To quote professor Bamblenyr: "It's a very impressive building with lots of very thick looking books inside and a swiveling bit on top for that big telescope we wanted."
- The commission for nocturnal creatures' rights has successfully petitioned to increase the number of alleys to hide in downtown.
- A number of citizens angry because there weren't nearly enough houses now have homes.
It can get bigger. (ladies ): http://www.tharshaddin.com/images/maps/Marn-huge.jpg
Pal Tahrenor: http://www.tharshaddin.com/images/maps/ ... -large.jpg