Cooperative Fiction

Skip to content

Resurrection

Re: Resurrection

Post by Yyan on

Hey guys.

My cousin Patrick passed away last Sunday, at the far too young age of 19. Let this be a lesson to everyone and all whom you know: drugs are dumb! Things have been up and down, but it looks like the worst of the swells are starting to even out.

I definitely wanna get the thread going again. It may take me a day or two to get back into the swing of things and churn out a decent post, but just know that I'm back in the neighborhood, cleaning up the weeds and chasing the kids off my lawn. Besides, I think I could do with a really good dose of escapism right now :)

So! If there have been any updates or plot bunnies that have sprung up, fill me in!

Post by Metarie on

Xeis,

*Hugs* Drugs are indeed dumb. Sorry to hear of your loss. Glad you are back in the neighborhood. I've been down with the flu. Eeeevil. Vile. blargh. Translate that into no plot bunnies. I did post I think. So, whatever you feel up to, you do.

Jasp & I are very much ok with waiting until you are ready. *hugs*

Post by Yyan on

Okay, starting to get back into the swing of things, and because I don't want to slow anyone down...

Is Meta still busy bee with new baby? I'm sure Jasp and I can keep batting the ball back and forth until things slow down, or can wait for ya, whatever you would like to do.

Post by Metarie on

Hey!

You know, I'd like a little bad guy interaction or information as a follow-on to the dream. I intend to have it be Misumi who wakes up and finds herself on a boat the day after she last woke up.

Post by Yyan on

Hehe, I figured we would be seeing her again next day. Okay! Then I can edit in an add-on to my previous post that deals with the dream, and your reply can work off of that. My only question is (if you can answer without revealing too much) who are the figures in her dream representing, specifically the fish?

Post by Metarie on

Heheh! I haven't a clue! Feel free to have artistic license with it.

Post by Yyan on

You just said the magic words ;)

Okay, there we go, mysterious and obscure, like most dreams. Build on it how you choose.

Post by Metarie on

Still here. Just been swamped between work and school. I really, really apologise. *sigh* I need a little bit more time as all that other stuff has sucked away my creativity.

Post by Yyan on

Bah... should have commented on this days ago. No worries, Meta, the thread will keep :)

Post by Jaspenellar on

I'm not particularly worried on this end either. in fact the next two weeks are probably going to be pretty busy for me since I'm moving from one end of the country to the other...
"She who can laugh at herself will never cease to be amused."

Post by Metarie on

Good. Because things are crazy on this end. The good news, I essentially got a promotion. The bad news? I need to work more. LOL

It's probably my post, too, isn't it? Ugh. Right. Ok.. uhm *scratches head* will work on that... X.x

Post by Yyan on

Hehe, get it up whenever ya can, hon. Totally no rush.

Post by Jaspenellar on

I've been incredibly busy lately so it's totally fine by me!
"She who can laugh at herself will never cease to be amused."

Post by Metarie on

Wow! I managed to post! *gasps* *swoons*

Previous

Return to Old Posts